Saturday, July 30, 2011

Great Big Jelly Dildos

When it comes to great big jelly dildos for teens.Not just teens but for older women tooThis one feels like a jelly dildo.So soft,wiggly,and flexible.

This flexible jello dildo can be called many things.It's officially called the "Doc Johnson Big 10 Inch Jelly Dildo".

My husband loves this big 10" to use on me when I'm on all 4's.In other words my doggy-style position.So if you're looking for a good 10" jelly dildo.I'd go with this one.I like the larger cock dildos because it gives a person a little hand room,and you can still get deep penetration.

This one lubed up,and warmed up really is a great very flexible rubber cock.

No need for batteries,and sometimes a toy like this is just nice to have under the bed.When need just lubed that baby up and give your lover a good pounding.Doggy-Style Dildo is what this toy is best for.

It's great quality..and at the same time a good cheep dildo at the same time.It also does the job too.My wife uses this one for masterbation just as much as her hand held vibe.So if you're looking for big jelly dildos taht stand up a bit better than your average jello.This rubber 10" cock should do the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment